Get to know the brand making waves worldwide
Choosing the right smartphone for you can be time consuming – even when you know what you’re looking for.
From android to iOS, the options are endless and getting the latest features can sometimes come at a high price.
But there’s a new kid on the smartphone block that’s making waves for all the right reasons.
The Oppo phone is up there with the best smartphones available – but with the added benefit that it won’t break the budget.
So how does the latest Oppo R9 Plus, stack up against established android and iOS brands?
- Affordable - Available from Woolworths on a 24 month phone plan from $55/month*(min cost $1320), the Oppo R9 Plus offers the latest technology at a reasonable price tag – so you get value for money without having to compromise on quality.
- Reliable – The long battery life means you don’t have to worry about your phone dying on you, right when you need it. The R9 Plus has a beefed up battery and the fast-charging technology means you can charge your battery from empty to 70% within about 30 minutes.
- Easy to use – The tap-to-unlock fingerprint scanner means you waste no time getting straight into all the great features – with the peace of mind that your data is protected. Your phone can unlock in just 0.2 seconds and the technology refines your fingerprint records, so the more you unlock your phone, the more accurate and safer it gets!
- Front and rear-facing cameras – Love taking selfies? The 16 megapixel front-facing camera makes this quick and easy, while the 16 megapixel rear camera takes great shots too.
- Powerful – There’s plenty of power to ensure your phone operates smoothly when you’re using it, whether you’re browsing the internet, gaming or using an app. The R9 Plus boasts 4GB RAM and an 8-core processor, plus 64GB of built-in storage so you can have all your favourite music and videos at your fingertips.
- Slick – The metallic, slim-line and elegant design of the Oppo R9 Plus means it looks and feels like a premium, high-end smartphone – but it’s available at a fraction of the price. It also has a 1080p 6-inch near edge-to-edge screen, making it a great phone for reading the news, watching videos or simply checking your social media feed.
With all that it has to offer, the Oppo R9 Plus is an attractive option for smartphone buyers on a budget.