Important changes for selected Phone Plan customers
To ensure all Woolworths Mobile customers are getting the best value, we are migrating customers on old phone plans to our new plans, which offer more data and additional features at the same or lower monthly fee.
From 20 September 2021, customers on the $30, $35, $50 and $70 Phone Plans will be migrated to our new Woolworths Mobile Phone Plans over a 30 day transition period. Impacted customers don’t need to do anything - this change will happen automatically. See details of each new Phone Plan below:
|If your current plan is:||You will be moved to:|
|$30 / $35 plan
| $35 plan
|A discounted $50 plan where your current
monthly plan fee is less than $30:
| $25 plan
Important items to note:
- The current discounts you may be receiving on your old plan will not apply to these new plans. However, most customers will save on their monthly phone bill, or pay the same, after this move.
- If you wish to call destinations that are not included in the 22 selected international destinations, you can add one of our International & Other Add-ons via the Woolworths Mobile app or My Account page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is happening to my old plan and why am I being moved to a new plan?
The old plans are being retired and we are migrating customers to our newer plans. These new plans include more data and a host of new features such as saving your data in Data Bank and Data Gifting where you can gift and receive date to friends and family on Woolworths Mobile plans. In most cases, you will be paying less per month on the new plans.
What happened to my monthly discount?
Any discounts associated with the old plans will no longer be available on your new plan. However, as you will be moved to a new and cheaper plan, you may be paying less per month for your mobile plan than the discounted plan rate you received previously.
What do I need to do?
You don't have to do anything - we will automatically move you to the new plan from the week beginning 20 Septermber 2021.
When will I be moved to the new plan?
Although we will automatically move you to the new plan in the week beginning 20 September 2021, customers who wish to change plan earlier can do so via the Mobile App or My Account and selecting ‘Change plan’ from the Settings menu.
What plan will I be moved to?
- Customers on a $30 or $35 Plan will be moved to the new $25 Plan.
- Customers on a $50 or $70 Plan will be moved to the new $35 Plan.
- Customers on the old $50 Plan with a discounted plan price of less than $30 will be moved to the $25 Plan.
Are there any fees associated with being moved to the new plan?
There are no fees associated with moving to the new plan.
What if I don't want to move to the new plan, can I stay on the old plan?
Why can’t I call some international destinations anymore?
International destination inclusions change from time to time as plans are refreshed or retired. If you wish to call a destination not included in your new plan, you can select an International add-on or extension via the Woolworths Mobile app or My Account. Find out more about International & Other Add-ons here.
We're here to help, get in touch