Bring a friend to Woolworths Mobile
Just join and stay for 3 active months and you could both receive a $20 WISH eGift Card**
How it works - it's easy
Five easy steps
Open Woolworths Mobile App on your phone
Click on Refer a friend in the slide-out menu
We’ll send you a unique referral code to share with your friends.
Your friends sign up to a new Woolworths Mobile plan and enter the unique referral code via the Woolworths Mobile App
You'll each get a $20 Woolworths WISH eGift Card when you stay with us for 3 active months**
Refer a friend FAQs
When can I start referring my family and friends?
How many friends and family can I refer?
How will I know when I'll get rewarded for refer a friend?
How long will it take to receive my $20 Woolworths WISH eGift Card?
Tell your friends to switch to Woolworths Mobile today and experience the difference
That’s why I pick Woolies
Stuff you should know
** Refer a friend terms and conditions:
- Refer a Friend Program is for selected, existing Woolworths Mobile customers only .
- Eligible referee can qualify for a maximum of 5 x $20 Woolworths WISH eGift card referrals per 12 months. Additional referrals are not be eligible for a $20 Woolworths WISH eGift card for both referral and referee.
- Eligible referred customer must be a new customer to Woolworths Mobile, they must not have any prior products with Woolworths Mobile.
- $20 Woolworths WISH eGift card will be rewarded to referral and referee, once the referred customer has been active with Woolworths Mobile for 3 Active Months
- 3 Active Months means:
(a) Postpaid Customers: Customers who have activated their plan with Woolworths Mobile more than 3 months ago and kept current their plan for the last 3 months (or over) and have paid their last 3 invoices in full.
(b) Pre-paid Customers: Customers who have activated their service with Woolworths Mobile and kept their service active for the last 3 months (or over) and have recharged on $20 or more Pre-paid recharges for at least 3 times in last 3 months from the date of activation.
- Once referred customer activates on Woolworths Mobile, they must download the Woolworths Mobile App, and enter the eligible referral code within 30 days by selecting “Refer a friend” from the slide out menu”.
- Eligible customers can “Refer a friend” via their Woolworths Mobile app only. Referral code can be shared via email, SMS and selected social accounts.
- Eligible referral and referee will both receive a $20 Woolworths WISH eGift card within 30 days, once eligibility requirements have been met.
- Referral / Referee must be Active with Woolworths Mobile at time of fulfilment. In this clause 9, “Active” for Pre-paid customers means referral or referee must have recharged on $20 or more Pre-paid recharges in last 30 days and have an unexpired recharge at the time of fulfillment. In this clause 9, “Active” For Post-paid customers means referral or referee must have a current plan and no overdue invoices,
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Woolworths Mobile reserves the right to change /cancel/suspend/terminate the “Refer a friend” program in its absolute discretion at any time.
- Woolworths mobile reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel referral codes or terminate a customer’s participation in “Refer a Friend” program at any time including, without limitation, any reasonable suspicion of dishonestly, fraud or wrongful conduct..
- Referred customer can start referring after 90 days.
- For terms and conditions of Woolworths WISH eGift cards, please refer to https://everydaygiftcards.com.au/gift-cards/learn-more/terms-and-conditions.
※ Data Bank is available on Woolworths Pre-paid Mobile $10, $20, $30, $40 and $50 recharges, as well as new 12 Month and Flexi Mobile Plans purchased from 13 August 2018. To maintain Data Bank on a Pre-paid service, you must recharge before credit expiry. To maintain Data Bank on 12 Month or Flexi Mobile Plans, payments must be up to date. Data Bank limit is 30GB, excess data will be forfeited.
* Our network covers more than 23 million Australians based on a total 3G and 4G network coverage of 98.8% of the Australian population of 24,127,200 (ABS, Jun 2016).